Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

TT: How to ..um... do something

Three weeks in and I'm already slacking.

I know, I know.  I'm sorry.

"But, but, but.... why?" you ask?

Well because if I didn't do this, I'd most likely have written a tutorial on something like "The Top 10 Ways To Avoid Committing a Violent Crime During Your Aunt Flow's Visit" kind of post and we all know things could get pretty ugly with that soooo....

Here are my top 4 ('cuz I gotta be different like that) favorite DIY projects out there at the moment:


1. Terrariums (aka plants that even I would have a hard time killing.)
Photo via National Geographic Kids

 Mister Wonderful and I watched a segment about terrariums on CBS Sunday Morning a few weeks back and I have been obsessed ever since.  I love the idea of being able to bring the outdoors in without having to have a green thumb. :)



2. Recycled Light Bulb Hot Air Balloons
Photo via Dollar Store Crafts
How cute are these??!!  I don't have any munchkins of my own yet, but these would definitely need to be hanging from the ceiling in their room if I did. :)



3. S'more Teacher Appreciation Bags
Photo from Dollhouse Bake Shoppe
Mr. Wonderful is a middle school teacher so I'm always on the lookout for fun and simple ways to let him know how amazing he is.  He likes to take s'mores up a notch, so I'd just need to switch out the Hershey's for some Reese's and he'd be one happy man.



4. Repurposed T-shirt Pillows
Photo from Better Homes & Gardens
If you haven't noticed by now, you probably will soon, but I love me some random sayings tees.  And the possibility of making them into cozy household items just makes me smile.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha think? I LOVE hearing from ya!