Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tutorial Tuesday: Good as Gold

I hate throwing things away.
Granted, I'm not exactly to hoarder status yet, but you could certainly classify me as a Pack-rat.

And sadly, some of the items I keep aren't even things that have nostalgic value.
I mean, I feel bad getting rid of toilet paper rolls.
I know, I know.  That's crazy.
But for me, each time I toss something, I have these "Toy Story 3" moments.  Like the items I'm getting rid of are sitting in some dark, clammy corner of a bin wondering why I don't need them anymore.

OR (one of my more frequent and less crazy thoughts) that a few days will pass and I'll think of something I could have used the item for, but,
WAN, 
WAN, 
WAAAAAA!
stupid me threw it out.

It's a vicious cycle.

But not today!
Today I figured out just what to do with an empty cereal box and a left over piece of scrapbook paper!
Here's what you'll need:



Haha!  Two seemingly useless items down!  Only about a hundred more to go! :)

*Tip: Try coating your earrings with outdoor ModPodge.  It will make them a bit more durable and add a nice shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha think? I LOVE hearing from ya!