Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WIWW: Simple Pleasures and Photo-tastic-ness

As a style blogger, professional quality outfit photos are a must.

Hmm... Apparently I didn't get that memo.

FACT: I have a major tendency towards all things awkward.
Example:  I made my niece's birthday cake this past weekend and thought it would be fun to include cake balls with the cake itself.  No big deal.  Well, about two-thirds of the way through the drive to her party, I noticed the sunlight had started to cause some issues with condensation.  I, of course, being the wonderfully naive person I am, proceeded to exclaim, "Oh no!  My balls are sweating!"
.
.
.
Yep.
Needless to say, after that, my face matched my hair color and Mister Wonderful didn't stop laughing for the rest of the trip.


My awkwardness is actually a quality I'm pretty proud of, but in this blog's case, it makes things... difficult.  Instead of the lovely professional-style outfit photos most style bloggers post, I typically end up with something more along the lines of this:




Oh well.
At least my pups take pretty great pictures. :)
Outfit Details:
  • Hair Bow:  Self-Made
  • Cardigan:  Thrifted (originally from H&M)
  • "Superior Hog Handling" Graphic Tee:  Thrifted
  • Skinny Jeans:  Target
  • Black & White Polka Dot Flats:  Walmart

1 comment:

Whatcha think? I LOVE hearing from ya!