|Photo from versacart.com|
Thrift store tool debated for centuries.
Okay, well maybe not centuries, but at least a few years maybe??
There's an issue.
A Battle Royale, if you will, between...
Dun, Dun, DUUUUUN!!!!
The Carters and the No-Carters
On the side of the Carters you have:
- Sir Handsfree, who provides the ability to continue delving into uncharted spaces with both hands in order to discover hidden treasures.
- Apothecary Large Quantity, who enables large amounts of items to be claimed.
- Prince Still Feel Your Arms, who... is pretty self-explanatory I think.
On the side of the No-Carters you have:
- Squire Takes-up Space, who frequently demonstrates excellent personal space invasion tactics.
- Sir Might B. Taken, a thief who has no problem raiding your cart while you're in the dressing room or have your back turned.
- Lord Over Budget, who denies you the ability to properly estimate the total cost of your items due to cart stockpiling.
So, young thrifter,
only one question remains...
Which side are you on?